ProductsMiros delivers world-class class remote sensors for measuring the ocean surface. Our portfolio of sensors is unique in its accuracy and availability providing out-of-water sea state measurements, free from structural disturbances. Miros Group has a 30-year track record of successfully providing ocean insights to the global maritime industry, on and off-shore.
Miros’ sensors are cloud-integrated, a functionality which is based on Microsoft technologies and allows for easy and secure access to real-time sea-state data, anywhere, anytime, from any device and with minimum effort.
How does this work?
Miros Cloud is a service offering which is currently built on top of our two key sensors:
- The Miros Wave and Current radar (SM-050)
- The Miros non-directional wave monitoring and water level radar (SM-140)
Miros Cloud simplifies data collection and remote access to data and enables various other services such as:
- real-time dashboards
- data streaming and download capabilities
- the option of integrating other types of data like weather forecasts, tide charts, AIS, etc.
Miros Cloud introduces the following benefits:
- Accurate, reliable data accessible from anywhere via the internet
- Cloud-integration allows for enhanced scalability and user access on- or off-shore
- Ocean state data can be hosted centrally, in the cloud
- Data streaming & download capabilities
- Low maintenance costs. Cost-effective, remote upgrades and online diagnostics
- Low upfront costs due to the as-a-service pricing
- Quick setup and deployment, the cloud offering is truly plug and play
By making dry measurements of sea state available through the cloud as a service we aim to give customers access to real-time data while having a choice of whether or not to invest in the necessary equipment for data collection and transfer.
You can read about how Equinor took advantage of the cloud-based seat state offering here.
Please get in touch to learn more about Miros Cloud: email@example.com