Miros Cloud is a service offering which is currently available alongside several of our core sensors. These include the Wave & Current Radar, as well as our non-directional wave monitoring and water level radars, RangeFinder and WaveFinder.
Miros Cloud provides reliable, real-time data to all stakeholders, on- or offshore, and on any device.
How Does It Work?
Miros Cloud simplifies data collection and remote access to collected data. It also enables various other services such as:
Data streaming and download capabilities
Option to integrate other types of data such as weather forecasts, tide charts, AIS, etc.
Miros Cloud Introduces the Following Benefits:
- Accurate, reliable data accessible from anywhere via the internet
- Cloud-integration allows for enhanced scalability and user access on- or off-shore
- Ocean state data can be hosted centrally, in the cloud
- Data streaming & download capabilities
- Low maintenance costs. Cost-effective, remote upgrades and online diagnostics
- Low upfront costs due to the as-a-service pricing
- Quick setup and deployment, the cloud offering is truly plug and play
Frequently Asked Questions
By making dry measurements of sea state available through the cloud as a service we aim to give customers access to real-time data while having a choice of whether or not to invest in the necessary equipment for data collection and transfer.
Discover Relevant Content:
How to Use Cloud-Integrated Wave Radars to Mitigate Risk While Creating Operational and Cost Efficiencies?
At the end of 2018, Miros launched a brand new offering, making dry sea-state measurements available as a service through the Cloud. For our customers, Miros’ Cloud-integrated wave radars mean flexible access to real-time data without having to cover the investment in data collection and transfer equipment.